Greater Kinston Credit Union can send and receive domestic and international wires for our members through a direct, electronic link with the Federal Reserve. If you wish to send a wire transfer, you must obtain accurate and complete wiring instructions from the party receiving the wire about the receiving financial institution.
- Wire transfers are conducted only between financial institutions
- Funds are transmitted exactly as directed by sender
- You may request a recurring wire transfer number at our local branch if you wish to send wires periodically to the same recipient. This will expedite the process.
- Recurring wire requests may be submitted at our branch or online via Connect GKCU
- $10 domestic wire transfer fee
- $25 international wire transfer fee
- No wire transfer receiving fee