Make the switch and go paperless and view your account statements online with E-Statements.1 It’s easy to sign up and can reduce the risk of identity theft from lost or stolen mail. E-Statements also help save the environment by reducing the amount of paper, ink and other resources used to print paper statements.
- Combine multiple accounts to a single statement2
- Choose your statement cycle date3
- View statements online immediately once available
- Print or download your statements for safekeeping
- Receive alert notifications when your statements are available4
- Access year-end documents online
Paper statements, including braille and large print statements, are available on all accounts.
2 Account type and ownership determines the ability to combine account statements. First mortgage loans and credit cards cannot be combined with other account statements.
3 First mortgage loan and credit card statement cycle dates cannot be adjusted.
4 You must be enrolled in our Alerts service to receive E-Statement alert notifications. Standard text messaging rates apply.