With over 1,100 ATMs available statewide, CashPoints is North Carolina’s largest ATM network—offered through State Employees’ Credit Union—giving you access to your accounts1 around the clock. If you don’t already have a GKCU debit card, access card, or CashPoints® Global card, contact our local branch office to obtain a card for ATM use with your GKCU debit card. Visit SECU’s Branch & ATM Locator to find a CashPoints ATM in your area.
Always use caution when using an ATM. See our ATM Safety page for guidelines and tips to ensure your safety on your next visit.
Customize Your ATM Preferences
You can customize your CashPoints ATM experience through the MY SECU menu option. MY SECU allows you to modify the following selected preferences at any time4:
- PIN: Select your own 4-digit ATM PIN
- Language: English or Spanish options
- Receipts: Choose to always receive, never receive or be prompted for a receipt
- Fast Cash Account: Designate an account for quick withdrawals
- Fast Cash Amount: Choose increments of $20, $40, $60, $80, $100 or $200
Look for MY SECU on the main menu of the CashPoints ATM.
2 All transactions performed by GKCU-issued cards at a CashPoints ATM are fee-free. Withdrawals using certain non-GKCU issued cards are assessed a $2 surcharge fee.
3 Withdrawals can be made in multiples of $20 up to $500 per day for each cardholder.
4 MY SECU preferences can only be changed at CashPoints ATMs.