Using speech-recognition technology and intelligent card entry, our Interactive ASK GKCU Voice Response System enables members to access their accounts around the clock from any location in the continental United States.
New to GKCU?
If you have never used our voice response system and would like to, you will need an active GKCU Debit card and a Voice Response Personal Identification Number (PIN). You can obtain an ASK GKCU PIN by contacting our local branch at (252) 527-4002.
Is Your Phone Number on File with GKCU?
When you call using a mobile number that is on file with GKCU, intelligent card entry allows you simply to log in to ASK GKCU by speaking or entering the last four digits of your Debit card number and Voice Response Personal Identification Number (PIN). From there, the speech-recognition technology allows you to navigate through your accounts and perform transfers, advances, and inquiries using designated voice commands. If you are unsure if your phone number is on file, you can add your mobile phone number to your profile via Connect GKCU.
- Verify your account balances
- Process real-time advances from your loans and deposit the proceeds to your accounts
- Verify the most recent transactions on your account
- Hear pending transactions that have not yet posted
- Hear last 10 deposits
- Hear last 10 checks and withdrawals
- Transfer funds between all your Credit Union accounts
- Confirm which checks have cleared your account
- Check payment amounts and due dates for your loans
- Inquire on the amount of interest earned or paid for your accounts