Share Term Certificate (STC) Term Note
The Credit Union offers a STC term note that is secured by an existing STC on deposit for those members who are in need of funds but do not wish to cancel their STC prior to maturity.
- Interest rate for STC term note is determined by adding 2% to the STC interest rate (rounded up to the nearest quarter of a percent)
- Closed-end, fixed rate loan
- Single payment of principal and interest made at maturity of the STC
- STC funds on deposit with the Credit Union serve as collateral
- Lending is limited to residents of North Carolina only