Funds Transfer allows you to electronically transfer funds from one Credit Union account to another on a one-time or recurring basis.
- Establish a one-time or recurring transfer through Connect GKCU or our local branch office. If a transfer effective date falls on a weekend or holiday, the funds will be transferred on the prior business day.
- Transfer from checking, share or money market accounts
- Transfer to any GKCU account, including loans
- Transfer to other GKCU members’ accounts such as a spouse’s or child’s account
- Make loan payments and qualify for a ½% lower interest rate on GKCU personal loans