ABA Routing Transit Number
- GKCU ABA Routing Transit Number: 253176448
- GKCU Institution Number: 003
- GKCU Checking Account Number: 12345789 (sample)
Electronic Debit From a Checking Account
- Drafts may debit a checking account only.
- Electronic drafts / debits must be established with the payee. Drafts cannot be established with the Credit Union.
- Checking account numbers must be 11 digits. Include the institution number (003) and account number (sample: 00302345789).
Electronic Credit to a Checking, Share, or Money Market Account
- Checking account numbers can be up to 8 digits; leading zeroes are not required. Checking account numbers, as they appear on physical checks, include a prefix of "003" which is not necessary to process electronic transactions and is only used when processing physical checks.
- Share account numbers must be 9 digits. Include any leading zeros (sample: 000123456).
- Money market share accounts are coded as checking accounts. Account numbers can be up to 7 digits; leading zeroes are not required.
*Quoted rates, dividends, annual percentage yields (APY) and rates (APR) are subject to change daily at the discretion of the Board of Directors.