Funds Transfer allows you to electronically transfer funds from your Credit Union accounts on a one-time or recurring basis.
- Establish a one-time or recurring transfer through Connect GKCU or our local branch office
- Establish a one-time transfer through ASK GKCU
- Transfer from checking, share, CashPoints Global (CPG) or money market accounts
- Transfer to most GKCU accounts, including payments to loans. Transfers cannot be made into a Share Term Certificate (STC).
- Transfer to other GKCU members’ accounts such as a spouse’s or child’s account by contacting our local branch office