Greater Kinston Credit Union was established by Mr. Charles E. Sanders and Mr. W.F. Grice, Jr. in 1952. The credit union was established for the purpose of
assisting the underserved and has since then been focusing on meeting the needs of its members.
The credit union is a full service financial institution offering a variety of loans and deposit accounts. We are committed to the success of our members and
with helping them make financially sound decisions. It is with great pleasure that we serve the residents of Lenoir, Greene, Jones, Craven, and Pitt counties.